Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Does work affect your health?

My work has a direct relationship on my personal health, and is one of the reasons I want to quit my job. My job has destroyed my eyesight because I work in a dark room in front of lots of computer monitors. I also sit for many long hours during the day. Its a totally sedentary job, so I've gained alot of weight. I can hardly stand myself but of course, the wine I consume at the end of the day doesn't help, so I have to blame myself as well. I take full responsibility. Jack Canfield would be proud. Taking responsibility is paramount to the fundamenals of The Success Principles(TM): How to Get from Where You Are to Where You Want to Be . So in that light, I have decided to try and walk on my lunch break and take a break and rest my eyes every couple of hours. I have already cut out caffeine and ramped up the exercise, so maybe losing a little weight will make me like being at work more, since I cannot blame it all on the job anymore.

No comments: