Sunday, November 9, 2008

Visiting the 800 Pound Gorilla




I am starting to feel guilty about calling my vacation property an 800 pound gorilla. I mean, what did any gorilla do to deserve a designation as a problem? They are just gorillas, after all, peacefully chewing bamboo and contemplating the demise of Diane Fossey. Anyway, so we went up to visit the money pit, and its such a beautiful place, I get inspired when I am there. Inspired enough to think I can hang on despite the endless stream of bills and the mounting debt I am continually trying desperately to pay down so I can stick to my financial freedom plan and become job free. I know HOW to do it, but I am sort of stuck because of this property. BUT....I am trying to stay positive and new agey about it. Maybe there's a reason it has not sold! Maybe that 115K check I wrote to myself from "Universe Title Services" is going to happen! Next spring! Yeah!! Next spring!

No comments: